Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

getting error while ingest 1000 records from local system in to AEP dataset.

Level 4

all the attributes mapped correctly but while uploading data into dataset it shows some error status shows as failed.
But it's not getting error while uploading 5 or few records into the data set.
What going to be reason for it?

Please have a look on attached file. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97

You can try doing two things. First, while ingesting the 1000 records, enable partial ingestion. So that if it is just a few records which are causing the issue then you would still get some data in and you would have fair view of how many records erred out.

Second, try retrieving the error diagnostics file using the method described here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/ingestion/quality/error-diagnostics.html...

Hope the above two would help you get to the root cause.

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi @vani97 

My hunch is some of the email values that you are passing are not satisfying the defined format. If you check the field in schema I guess data type would be of email type which does a validation of email format. You can try to reload without that mapping and if it succeeds then you can verify email values. 

To avoid this type of failure we create custom field of string type for email and use that.

Regards,

Level 4

Tried this Approach created custom field as email and declared string as datatype also getting the same error.
Also I tried to ingest 3 records alone from local system but its imported successfully
I think its not supporting bulk data like that I'm using sandbox instance  
Is there any different approach for it or any solution for it.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97

You can try doing two things. First, while ingesting the 1000 records, enable partial ingestion. So that if it is just a few records which are causing the issue then you would still get some data in and you would have fair view of how many records erred out.

Second, try retrieving the error diagnostics file using the method described here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/ingestion/quality/error-diagnostics.html...

Hope the above two would help you get to the root cause.

Cheers,

Abhinav

Administrator

Hi @vani97 Did any solution worked for you? Lets know which one supports you use case.

Level 4

Actually both the solution will work
One thing which i made a mistake is i have included invalid email address so I got error like unable to read data it seems