Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Floodlight tag does not fire from Adobe launch

Level 1

Hi, I have installed google floodlight tag in Adobe Launch via DoubleClick Floodlight (Beta) extension, but somehow, it does not fire. What are the possible reasons for that? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @Alex1522_Tester 

Hope you are doing well!

In case the floodlight tag is deployed on a publicly available webpage, could you share the page URL and activity ID of the floodlight tag?

In case, details cannot be shared, please inspect if the respective rule is firing or not, by using this Chrome Extension. I'm guessing this could be due to "Event" and "Condition" criteria in the respective rule. 

On a side note, try deploying the same floodlight tag (along with its JS lib code) in a separate rule without using beta extension of DoubleClick. 
Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Best,

Kishore

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @Alex1522_Tester 

Hope you are doing well!

In case the floodlight tag is deployed on a publicly available webpage, could you share the page URL and activity ID of the floodlight tag?

In case, details cannot be shared, please inspect if the respective rule is firing or not, by using this Chrome Extension. I'm guessing this could be due to "Event" and "Condition" criteria in the respective rule. 

On a side note, try deploying the same floodlight tag (along with its JS lib code) in a separate rule without using beta extension of DoubleClick. 
Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Best,

Kishore

Level 1

Thanks Kishore! It is useful tip to debug the issue. Later on we found the floodlight tag did fire, but for some reasons our partner CM360/DV360 take a day to register the firing. We also notice our partner console show up cache-busting issue for the tag, it also take 1-2 day to disappear. If you know why there is a seemingly long time lag for Google CM to register the firing from our end? Thanks again.  

Community Advisor

Hi @Alex1522_Tester @Kishore_Reddy  Can I use  "Google Global Site Tag (gtag)" instead of doubleclick extension? But in this case I do not see any option to fire activity tag strings like "src', cat', 'type'.

How could I send these floodlight params in the Gtag conversion event?