Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Feedback] Time to retrospect AEP community.

Administrator

Hello AEP Community Members,

As we approach the end of the year, it's time for reflection and planning for the future. Your input is incredibly valuable to us, and we want to hear your thoughts on how we can continue to improve and grow as a community.

We have got 75K+ unique visitors in our community posting 3k+ questions, discussions, replies. We have AEP experts in community leading insightful discussions and generating great content.

Take a moment to retrospect AEP community by sharing what went well and what could be improved, how community is helping you in sharing your product knowledge and network by echoing your thoughts by using the format -

1. Introduce yourself by letting us know your AEP experience, hobbies, name, what you seek in community.
  2. Community Review: We would love to hear your honest reviews and thoughts about your experience in AEP community. What aspects do you enjoy the most, and how has being a part of this community benefited you? Your feedback will help us understand what we're doing well and how we can build on those strengths.
  3. Suggestions for Improvement: In the spirit of continuous improvement, we're also interested in hearing your suggestions for enhancements or changes you'd like to see in the community.

️ How to Share Your Feedback:

Feel free to reply to this post with your reviews and improvement suggestions.  Your feedback is essential to us, and we appreciate your time and insights. Together, let's make AEP community an even more vibrant and supportive space as we enter the new year!

Best regards,

Nimasha Jain

Product community manager

1 Reply

Level 5

I'm Ranjithkumar D, I have three years of Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics along with a limited understanding of Target and AEP.

We are looking for excellent solutions help from the community in the form of brief instances or links. Im hoping that a lots of individuals have already providing excellent advices and answers.
There are many broken links in adobe experience portals and other Adobe developer portals. These links may have been removed or moved, but they still result in 404 errors. If you can update these links, user and developers will be less inconvenienced.