I came across this really useful query:
select * from profile_snapshot_export_XXXXX where segmentmembership['ups']['195329af-1df-49f0-993a-4d3495132e6'].status IN ('realized', 'existing','exited')
from this community post: Post
When I run the query, it satisfies my basic needs of knowing who is in the segment. Though I do have couple questions:
- What is "UPS" as mentioned in the query?
- Here is a sample response from running the query, I am not SQL expert, is it possible to:
- Figure out what the fields are for the NULLs under the IdentityMap & SegmentMembership column, what would the query look like?
- Is it possible to only extract the UUID portion of the IdentityMap?
- How do I export this data as a CSV?