Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Exporting AEP Audience to CJA

Level 2

Hello,

I am working on a Use Case to export Control and Target Audience created using Audience Composition to CJA to compare the results of the two datasets. 

Need to understand;

1. How to export the AEP Audience to CJA

2. Once exported how can we compare the two datasets.

Thanks in Advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unlike Adobe Analytics, CJA does not have target integration because of how connections work. 

There is however a workaround which might take some effort but doable. 

so the steps would be 

1. Create a connection in CJA where adobe analytics data i.e ECID as identifier 
  2. Update the schema to include attributes to capture the audience id/name into this
  3. Use these attributes to measure impressions and conversions.

Hope that helps 

Anil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@CRV_555 

There is currently no feature to report for audience in CJA, profile on which the AEP audience is built may not be same as connection set up for CJA. 

Also if you could expand it bit more, what are you trying to compare? if the audiences ( same definition but control and test) performed in a destination campaign? 

Anil

Level 2

Hello @Anil_Umachigi 

Yes, we are trying to compare the Target and control Audiences to measure the results of the control group to be able to decide on the effectiveness of the Campaign.

We are using an Audience Composer to randomly split the Segment into Target and Control Audiences in AJO. We then want to compare the results of both these in CJA.

Let me know if you need more elaboration or this helps?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unlike Adobe Analytics, CJA does not have target integration because of how connections work. 

There is however a workaround which might take some effort but doable. 

so the steps would be 

1. Create a connection in CJA where adobe analytics data i.e ECID as identifier 
  2. Update the schema to include attributes to capture the audience id/name into this
  3. Use these attributes to measure impressions and conversions.

Hope that helps 

Anil