Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Event record is not sticthing in AEP

Level 4

Hi All,

We have created a profile-enabled profile schema (with email as primary identity) and another profile-enabled web event schema (with ENDUSERIDS._EXPERIENCE.MCID.ID as ECID : primary and ENDUSERIDS._EXPERIENCE.EMAILID.ID as email address: secondary identity).

However, when ingestion occurs, the records with same email id are not getting stitched. I can see the profile records in the profile section but empty event tab. And in dataset (profile-enabled) the event shows up, but searching with the ecid nothing comes up.

We have also tested with identitymap and it seems to be working and generating event records.

We have checked the "merge rule" - nothing seems off..any idea where we are going wrong?

N.B- although the event schema has the "identityMap" node, we are not using it

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @supratim320  - I remember i also faced the similar issue in the past and later for me it started working. Can you follow the solution mentioned here ? https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-platform/unable-to-see-event-data-...

Thanks,

Arpan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@supratim320 could you share a snippet of your web event schema? too hard to debug without looking at the data. 

Also you mentioned email as your primary key for records dataset, is this raw email address or hashed? In addition you mentioned sending email address via web events apart from ECID the primary key? assuming this is hashed and not raw email address? The format is key for stitching to happen 

P.S: not a best practice to send raw email address to events dataset

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @supratim320  - I remember i also faced the similar issue in the past and later for me it started working. Can you follow the solution mentioned here ? https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-platform/unable-to-see-event-data-...

Thanks,

Arpan