Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data loading issue from SFTP

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to load a .csv file having 1.4m records from SFTP to AEP XDM Schema. I am getting below error

ERROR:

CONNECTOR-1001-500: Error in copying the data from Source

Error code 2200: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because the connected host has failed to respond

Note: While I tried to load the same file with 20-30 records I can successfully load it.

Can anyone please help me to get it resolved?

Thanks

Gouri

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Gouri, 

You can try breaking the file or use FileCollector

Below is the statement from Adobe's KB article.

Uploading huge files on the server using file upload functionality is not recommended. The best is to place the file on SFTP and then use File collector.

If the file is enormous, it will take some time to process. The only possible way to reduce time is to multiple workflows and break the file into smaller chunks. Use each workflow to process one piece, this method will provide you with some parallelism, but eventually, data is inserted inside the same table/database. There will be a performance improvement with the concurrent workflows.

There is no file size restriction when using the SFTP way of uploading data(via File Collector).

Here is the link https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/KA-19430.html%3Flang%3Dnl

Regards

Jitendra

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Gouri, 

You can try breaking the file or use FileCollector

Below is the statement from Adobe's KB article.

Uploading huge files on the server using file upload functionality is not recommended. The best is to place the file on SFTP and then use File collector.

If the file is enormous, it will take some time to process. The only possible way to reduce time is to multiple workflows and break the file into smaller chunks. Use each workflow to process one piece, this method will provide you with some parallelism, but eventually, data is inserted inside the same table/database. There will be a performance improvement with the concurrent workflows.

There is no file size restriction when using the SFTP way of uploading data(via File Collector).

Here is the link https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/KA-19430.html%3Flang%3Dnl

Regards

Jitendra