Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Data export

Level 2

Hi,

Does all the data from the dataset gets exported to the destination or is there any exclusion of the profile reaching 150 max identity when scheduled to connected destination.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

yes, hope you mean the data activation. the hard limit is 50 so I don't think so it will get exclude for the profile which have 50 identities. 

Assuming you are not talking about - (Beta) Export Datasets to Cloud Storage Destinations | Adobe Experience Platform 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @hrya  - You can refer the below guardrails for the activation and its covers pretty all soft and hard limit. 
Default guardrails for activation data | Adobe Experience Platform

In regard to profile max identity - yes, FYI - The maximum number of identities in an Identity Graph for an individual profile is 50. Any profiles with more than 50 identities are excluded from segmentation, exports, and lookups.
Default Guardrails for Real-Time Customer Profile Data | Adobe Experience Platform

Level 2

Hi @jayakrishnaaparthasarathy ,

Thanks for providing details. That means the profile with 50 identities can be accessed when queried.

But in the dataset export that will be excluded?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

yes, hope you mean the data activation. the hard limit is 50 so I don't think so it will get exclude for the profile which have 50 identities. 

Assuming you are not talking about - (Beta) Export Datasets to Cloud Storage Destinations | Adobe Experience Platform