Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can we export Lookup Schema attribute along with Profile attribute to destination?

Level 4

Hi Team,

I have created a segment and exporting Profile attribute (email address identity map) to the destination (SFTP). Can I export a Lookup Schema attribute along with Email for the segment (eg: Campaign name, IDs etc?) 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello, @mansibedi ,

As per my understanding, only attributes associated with an individual profile can be exported to destinations through segmentation. If there's a specific attribute from the lookup schema that you wish to export to the destination, you can utilize a scheduled query. First, write that attribute directly into the individual profile dataset using the scheduled query, and then proceed to export it directly.

Thanks,

Arpan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1
  • Create a dataset with combined data you want and export that dataset.
  • Include lookup data you want within the profile entity.
  • Import external custom uploaded audience and select enrichment attributes for export.

Level 4

Hi @Verticurl 

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly. The Sources of XDM individual profile Schema and Lookup Schema (with relationship) are Snowflake, through Daily Batch ingestion. I created segment using attributes of both these Schemas to test stitching and exporting Email from XDM schema and Campaign name from Lookup schema to SFTP. 

My question is - how to I create a dataset of the audience in the above segment itself and export it? 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello, @mansibedi ,

As per my understanding, only attributes associated with an individual profile can be exported to destinations through segmentation. If there's a specific attribute from the lookup schema that you wish to export to the destination, you can utilize a scheduled query. First, write that attribute directly into the individual profile dataset using the scheduled query, and then proceed to export it directly.

Thanks,

Arpan