Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEP Mentorship Program | Shine out in the communities!

Administrator

Hello Everyone,                                                                                                                        

AEP community is breaking barriers to grow leaps and bounds. Community is a platform to grow together where we observed community members helping each other and contributing from every part of the world. So, we are kicking off a new initiative AEP Mentorship program. This program is a call to experienced folks who lead the pack by mentoring and aspirants who see themselves as future leaders. Let us all come together to contribute and learn from each other’s expertise.

You can nominate yourself in two categories.

1. Mentors – AEP certified professionals who want to lead aspirants. Mentors will be given a dedicated featured thread to lead and resolve the aspirants’ queries. Mentors can bring their own team members to the platform to be aspirants. Mentors with maximum number of aspirants in their threads would be recognized by leadership. They would get an opportunity to be part of future product calls, AEP focus studies, and if not already a Community Advisor.
  2. Aspirants – Challenge yourself to successfully complete AD0-E600 certification. Follow the chosen mentor and move ahead to be a top performer. Participants who successfully complete the certification and accepted solution requirement on community will be recognized.

Details

Pick a category -> Nominate yourself (DM/mail/comment in thread)

Nomination opens (Mentors and aspirants) – Aug 1, 2022 to Aug 26,2022

Program live for participation(Mentors and aspirants) - Sept 5, 2022 - Nov 20, 2022

Public Recognition(top mentors and aspirants) - 6th December, 2022.

Cheers,

Nimasha

41 Replies

Level 1

@NimashaJain, can you please add the link to AD0-E600 certification, because I couldn't find it in the learning portal: Course Catalog | Adobe Digital Learning Services

Level 4

Hello Nimasha,

I would like to be considered as a mentor if this is still open.

Thanks,

Bryan

Employee Advisor

@NimashaJain Can you sign me up as a mentor?

thank you

Level 1

Hello!

May I request to be included as an aspirant please.

Thanks,

Balaji Jeyaraman

Community Advisor

Hi @NimashaJain 

Great initiative! 

Please nominate me as an aspirant. Thank you.

Community Advisor

@NimashaJain Please sign me up as an aspirant.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

@NimashaJain Please sign me up as an aspirant.

Thanks,

Shivani

Level 1

Hi @NimashaJain ,

I just realized the i was logged in using wrong account. Could you please accept this Profile for aspirant rather than shivani_nigam?

Thanks,

Shivani

Level 1

Hello Nimasha,

Ca we nominate for both Mentor and Aspirant category?

Thanks 

Anju