Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEP Mentorship Program | Announcing the winners

Administrator

Hello Everyone,

AEP Community is closing out the year with flying colors. The mentorship program is designed to promote career growth and build strong connections among AEP experts in the community.

I am delighted to introduce you to the AEP experts from the Mentorship Program 2022.

Congratulations to the mentors who led their packs with enthusiasm and shared their expertise with the aspirants. @adua7 , @Gokul_Agiwal @brekrut 

Congratulations to the aspirants for actively engaging in the community and scoring the certification. @Manoj_Kumar_ , @AvinashGupta01 , @Anil_Umachigi 

My project-1 (3).jpg

Cheers,

Nimasha

10 Replies

Level 2

Congratulations to the winning aspirants, mentors/experts, and organisers for conducting a successful AEP Mentorship Program Season 1!

It was a pleasure getting to know each of you and learning from you. I hope I was able to add value to your AEP learning journey and that we can stay in touch via the community.

Can't wait for Season 2!

@NimashaJain @Jagpreet_Singh_ 

Community Advisor

Thank you @ChetanyaJain :), You have been a great contributor to the community, have learnt quite a few things from your inputs!. 

Community Advisor

Agree with @Anil_Umachigi  

@ChetanyaJain - Some of your inputs really helpful. Thank you for being here and sharing your knowledge with us. 

Community Advisor

Thank you Guys! This was great effort and hopefully there are more interactive collaboration for community members to get together and share knowledge!  

A big thank you to @NimashaJain @Jagpreet_Singh_ for making this happen. 

Community Advisor

Congratulations to the winners @Anil_Umachigi @Manoj_Kumar_ @Avinash_Gupta_ 

Personally, I've had the opportunity to collaborate with you and learning from you.  Thank you Mentors  @adua7 @brekrut 

Thank you for organising such nice event @NimashaJain @Jagpreet_Singh_  

Looking forward for Season 2 with new ideas.