Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEP API - segment to destination mapping

Community Advisor

Hello,

Is anyone aware of an API format to provide a GET request that would return audiences (segments) that are present under a given destination? I can't seem to find my way around this one.

Thank you,

David

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@DavidRoss91 You can use Retrieve with dataflow API to get the audience details activate, use the destination id console retrieve using API SPEC below, let me know if you need more help.

https://developer.adobe.com/experience-platform-apis/references/destinations/#operation/getFlowById!...

nnakirikanti_0-1725998592741.png

Please close this thread accordingly.

Community Advisor

Hi @nnakirikanti 

I do understand that I can pull the data via those API's. But what I am trying to do would essentially be:

Destination A (Activated Audiences)

-Audience 1

-Audience 2

-Audience 3

Destination B (Activated Audiences)

-Audience 4

-Audience 5

-Audience 6

Without having to manually pull all of this data. I don't see a way via API that a call will return the list of all audiences attached to a specific destination.

Community Advisor

@DavidRoss91 There is no direction API for this, you need to parse the response to get the detailed format with scripting languages.

If this is for quick report, you can establish with postman post response scripting or JSONPath Visualizer. 

Administrator

@DavidRoss91 Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni