Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe send event method functionality with no AEP service enabled - mobile sdk

Level 3

Hi, 

in our project, using mobile sdk, seems we are missing some permission on the AEP instance, so for now we are only using Adobe Target.

However i was trying to use regular sendEvent to enrich user profile (via profile script like this:

if((mbox.param('pageName') == 'Product Details') || (mbox.param('web.webPageDetails.pageName') =='Product Details')){
return true
}

but it seems that this only work when i send the xdm data via an update propositions. I'm a getting the wrong script? there is a way to make it work when i send data via sendEvent or the fact that AEP service is not active is a limitation and will never work? 

Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Nick_2024 

Non XDM can't be send using send event command, I would recommend first check what permissions you are missing by connecting with your Admin and also create an assurance session to get more clarity on error you are facing.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Nick_2024 

Non XDM can't be send using send event command, I would recommend first check what permissions you are missing by connecting with your Admin and also create an assurance session to get more clarity on error you are facing.