Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

YUIScriptProcessor is breaking my site on Publish.

Level 4

I have the YUI processor set to minify my JS on Publish and this is causing it to break, I know this because I don't have it on Author and the site works like a charm. I checked the logs and this is what I got:

19.05.2021 12:31:18.161 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1621449074509] GET /content/whisl/en.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.ui.clientlibs.impl.YUIScriptProcessor 
[ERROR] 19146:30867:unterminated string literal
19.05.2021 12:31:18.161 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1621449074509] GET /content/whisl/en.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.ui.clientlibs.impl.YUIScriptProcessor 
[ERROR] "use strict";function _slicedToArray(t,e){return _arrayWithHoles(t)||_iterableToArrayLimit(t,e)||_unsupportedIterableToArray(t,e)||_nonIterableRest()}function _nonIterableRest(){throw new TypeError("Invalid attempt to destructure non-iterable instance.\nIn order to be iterable, non-array objects must have a [Symbol.iterator]() method.")}

I managed to track the error to a clientlib javascript file we use for forms called parsley.js but I am stumped on how to fix this. Do I need a polyfill to fix this? Something else perhaps? Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 4
Thanks for the suggestion. We have multiple sites on the instance so can I just add GCC to this site's clientlibs by modifying the xml?

Level 4
Adding: jsProcessor="[min:gcc;obfuscate=true]" to the .content.xml

Community Advisor

@Jeanmaradiaga Yes. You can do the same by adding the below config and it will work for the specific site.

I personally use only this:

allowProxy="{Boolean}true"      
cssProcessor="[min:yui]"
jsProcessor="[min:gcc]"