Expand my Community achievements bar.

Wrong links to XF on translated page

Level 2

Hi,

Found out an issue with translated page contained a link to XF. If source page referred to a XF, translated page refers to a launch of XF.

For example, source page /content/we-retail/language-masters/en/page has a XF component with link to /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/test-XF. The page is sent for translation to `fr` and there are two launches: for page and XF. /content/LAUNCH/content/we-retail/language-masters/fr/page refers to /content/LAUNCH/content/experience-fragments/we.retail/fr/test-XF. After translation flow is completed, all launches are promoted translated page /content/we-retail/language-masters/fr/page still refers /content/LAUNCH/content/experience-fragments/we.retail/fr/test-XF.

Did I missed a config for XF? Is it a known issue? How can I cause AEM to fix link to XF after translation?

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 9

Isn't it working as expected as after translation (it respect the rollout config during translation) the FR page should refer to FR XF only after EN XF translated (translated and rolled out to FR locale)??

Level 2

Hi @Pawan-Gupta. FR page should refer to FR XF, but it refer to LAUNCH of FR XF. Moreover, this launch is removed after translation, because AEM creates translation project with enabled `Delete launch after translation` option by default. What should be updated for translation rollout config to fix the issue?