Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Workflow request for Activation

Level 4

Good morning,

on my Adobe Aem Cloud instance there is the page /content/portal/it/page where the "Editor" user does not have publishing rights.

When the "Editor" user requests to publish the page, the following screen appears:

robertol6836527_0-1700751206509.png

I would like to delete all the entries in the left column so that the CMS sends only one activation request notification, how can I do this?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@robertol6836527 

@Shashi_Mulugu  is suggesting that the entries that you are noticing have modification date > last publish. All of these resources are used by the page. Thus, when a page is published, all these updated references are also being requested for publish. This is essential, to assure that publish has the same view as author. Any missing reference may cause discrepancy.

One these referenced resources are published, they would no longer appear on the screen, if s page is requested again.

Also, please check if these referenced resources are deployed via Code. If yes, these are modified on each deployment, the you would notice these popping up in manage publication after each deployment.

Also, please remove following and similar properties checked-in for referenced resources:

jcr:lastModified="{Date}2023-11-21T10:31:02.472+05:30"
jcr:lastModifiedBy="admin"

Similarly for replication.

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@robertol6836527 it could be because when you check in code/configuration/content to your git repository you have checked in along with jcr:created/modified/replicated or sling:created/modified properties..

So when a user trying to publish page, aem is trying to see if all dependencies of page is already published latest, if not it would suggest to include them along with page requests.

Kindly recheck the files in your code base, and remove above said properties.

Level 4

Hi,
Could you give me an example of the wrong configuration to change ?
Thank you

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@robertol6836527 

@Shashi_Mulugu  is suggesting that the entries that you are noticing have modification date > last publish. All of these resources are used by the page. Thus, when a page is published, all these updated references are also being requested for publish. This is essential, to assure that publish has the same view as author. Any missing reference may cause discrepancy.

One these referenced resources are published, they would no longer appear on the screen, if s page is requested again.

Also, please check if these referenced resources are deployed via Code. If yes, these are modified on each deployment, the you would notice these popping up in manage publication after each deployment.

Also, please remove following and similar properties checked-in for referenced resources:

jcr:lastModified="{Date}2023-11-21T10:31:02.472+05:30"
jcr:lastModifiedBy="admin"

Similarly for replication.

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@robertol6836527 

Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni