Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

workflow notifications are not getting cleared in AEM 6.0

Level 2

Created a custom workflow and made a custom group as approver. When workflow is appreoved/rejected, status is showing is completed but still the current workitem is exist in the notifications of approvers group. When workflow is approved by admin, notification is getting cleared.

As per my understanding issue is with permissions as i am using the same model. Tried with admin and custom group as approvers seperately. Admin approver is clearing the notification status

Below are the custom group permissions. Quick response is greatly appreciated!

Read/Write/Create
etc/workflows

Read
libs/cq/ui/rte
libs/cq/ui/widgets
libs/cq/core/content/projects.html
/libs/cq/workflow
libs/cq/taskmanagement
/libs/granite/ui
libs/wcm/core/content
libs/cq/linkchecker/resources

libs/wcm/workflow

libs/wcm/notifications

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Hari,

Your analysis is correct and defn its happening because of ACL permissions.

There will be an error/warn that comes when non-admin group approves the workflow in the error.log . That can give a clue of what is missing else you can also post it here so that we can let you know.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Hari,

Your analysis is correct and defn its happening because of ACL permissions.

There will be an error/warn that comes when non-admin group approves the workflow in the error.log . That can give a clue of what is missing else you can also post it here so that we can let you know.