Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workflow model not getting rendered in TouchUI in AEM 6.4

Level 1

Hi all,

Am using AEM 6.4, I have created workflow model and its launcher which generates rendition for a image, everything works fine as expected. Workflow model and Launcher got created in this path /conf/global/settings/workflow/launcher in crx then I created a package through package manager for this path and deleted the model and launcher through touchUI and also deleted through crx. I extracted the package into my local and put into my code repository under ui.content\src\main\content\jcr_root\conf and triggered the build through command prompt, am able to see launcher but the model in touchUI am not able to see but in crx the model node is present.

Did I miss any configuration? or should I need to enable something so that I can see the model in touchUI. Also I tried putting the model and launcher in etc/workflow structure but still am not able to see in touchUI.

If anybody can guide me in this regards it would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Mohammed

1 Reply

Level 1

Hi Guys,

Am able to solve this issue, after adding the model in var/workflow path the model start appearing in touchUI. Generally var folder contains temp files.

Thanks

Mohammed Mansoor