Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workflow is getting Aborted without any error or exception

Level 1

Hi,

I have created the workflow to publish the page/asset upon approval.

Workflow Model:

[img]Model.PNG[/img]

In Publish to Lower Environment step i am programatically publishing the content to lower environment to review the content change for business approval groups.This step is working fine.

After coming to dynamic participant step(Validate the Content) ,workflow is getting aborted.It is not logging any exception or errors.

Please help

Thanks,

Vinay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

There is a WCM feature which automatically terminates workflows with a payload that matches an activated path.  This feature is not always desired, you can turn it off in the OSGI console here:
http://localhost:4502/system/console/configMgr/com.day.cq.wcm.workflow.impl.WcmWorkflowServiceImpl

I am pretty sure this is what you're running into.  Good luck

Will

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

There is a WCM feature which automatically terminates workflows with a payload that matches an activated path.  This feature is not always desired, you can turn it off in the OSGI console here:
http://localhost:4502/system/console/configMgr/com.day.cq.wcm.workflow.impl.WcmWorkflowServiceImpl

I am pretty sure this is what you're running into.  Good luck

Will

Level 3

Hello Team,

We have a workflow for content approval and we have a preview server attached to author instance. whenever we create a page in author it is replicated to preview publisher(replication agent settings: -->Enabled Ignore default, On modification and No versioning in triggers tab).

In the first step when our workflow starts the page will be locked and I am trying to edit the page after workflow starts. Either I unlock the page or not if I try to edit anything on the page the workflow is getting terminated. There are no errors in logs too.

Can someone help me out on this.

Thanks,

Adithya.