Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Workflow completion step issue in AEM as cloud service

Level 4

I have created a workflow to trigger when the page is published. In this we have a participant step to approve the content or reject the content.

When workflow trigger the workflow notification is going to the group which is added in the participant step.

But while marking the workflow as completed we are able to see all the members in that group instead of a single group.

Can any one please help here.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sravs 

I just tried the replicate the same steps in local instance for AEM as Cloud and it works perfectly fine for me. I don't see any place where it shows all the users from the group.

Where do you see this? Can you please add more info or if you can attach a video with the steps it will be easier to debug more.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sravs 

I just tried the replicate the same steps in local instance for AEM as Cloud and it works perfectly fine for me. I don't see any place where it shows all the users from the group.

Where do you see this? Can you please add more info or if you can attach a video with the steps it will be easier to debug more.

Thanks!