Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

WKND Sites Project - Core FAILURE - Syncroning AEM 6.5 with Visual Code Studio

Level 3

Hello, 

i would to syncronize Visual Code Studio to AEM 6.5, i have followed the instructions of this video

At minute 3:23 of video i should install a package into WKND Sites project - Core with this command, in the terminal of Visual Code: 

"-PautoInstallBundle clean install"

but this is the result

Immagine.jpg

Why doesn't run?? These is my version of Java and Maven

Immagine1.jpg

And this is  the  Output of Visual Code

Immagine.jpg

Before to run at 2:23 of video i have changed The pom.xml of the file AEM-GUIDES-WKND-MASTER, from Java 1.8 to 11.0.12 (it's correct). In fact it was run correctly and installed. But with CORE results FAILURE. Can you hel me please?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @FrancoBarresi 

This seems to be an issue with maven not knowing your JAVA version. Find similar issue with resolution here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54732787/maven-tells-me-fatal-error-compiling-invalid-target-rel...

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @FrancoBarresi 

Please use the below command on the project parent directory.

mvn clean install -PautoInstallBundle

Thanks!

Level 3

No..this is the result. I have inserted your command above WKND - Sites Project - Core

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] -------------< com.adobe.aem.guides:aem-guides-wknd.core >--------------
[INFO] Building WKND Sites Project - Core 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] -------------------------------[ bundle ]-------------------------------
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 10.949 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2021-11-18T16:46:08+01:00
[ERROR] Unknown lifecycle phase "mvn". You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format <plugin-prefix>:<goal> or <plugin-group-id>:<plugin-artifact-id>[:<plugin-version>]:<goal>. Available lifecycle phases are: validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean, pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/LifecyclePhaseNotFoundException
PS C:\Users\ruutu\Desktop\UDEMY\corso AEM\AEM 6.5\aem-guides-wknd-master>

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @FrancoBarresi 

This seems to be an issue with maven not knowing your JAVA version. Find similar issue with resolution here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54732787/maven-tells-me-fatal-error-compiling-invalid-target-rel...

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.