Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

$(window).adaptTo is not a function

Level 2

joshdboyle_0-1682208438012.png

The above is OOTB AEM code that is breaking and preventing subsequent AEM code from firing that I need.  It's happening in the Page Properties dialog for our homepage.  I'm going to keep looking into this but wanted to see if anyone else had encountered this on the latest AEM as a Cloud Service build (happening both localling via SDK and also in cloud DEV).  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

No sooner did I post this that I saw one of our developers had added their own verison of jquery to the main clientlib our page component overlay uses.  Commenting out the inclusion of this jquery library resolved the issue.  I'm going to guess there was a conflict between the jquery that ships with AEMaaCS and this one.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

No sooner did I post this that I saw one of our developers had added their own verison of jquery to the main clientlib our page component overlay uses.  Commenting out the inclusion of this jquery library resolved the issue.  I'm going to guess there was a conflict between the jquery that ships with AEMaaCS and this one.