Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Will there be any noticeable differences between Package installation vs Replication (At very first time of website publishing except the time consuming)

Level 5
Level 5

Will there be any noticeable differences between Package Installation vs Replication. At very first time of website publishing after the completion of development which one will be good to consider either package installation or Replication.?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Var,

End results would be same unless you have forgotton something to replicate Or package filter missing required resource include. 

I would recommend create a package & then activate the package so that it will be clean, fast & easy to debug. No need to install package on each publish.   Activating the package pushes to all publish instance & install automatically along with flushing dispatcher cache. 

Thanks,
Sham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Var,

End results would be same unless you have forgotton something to replicate Or package filter missing required resource include. 

I would recommend create a package & then activate the package so that it will be clean, fast & easy to debug. No need to install package on each publish.   Activating the package pushes to all publish instance & install automatically along with flushing dispatcher cache. 

Thanks,
Sham