Expand my Community achievements bar.

Why is nobody clicking your website? Adobe’s brutally honest new AI can tell you | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Why is nobody clicking your website? Adobe’s brutally honest new AI can tell you by Fastcompany

Abstract

I’ve written dozens of stories about Adobe over the years, and not to brag, but I’ve never needed an AI to edit any of them.

But today, the company is debuting its latest Sneak, or a tease of a new tool to come. It’s called Project Catchy Content, and it’s an AI that can analyze online content, from the photography to the written tone, and tell you if people will engage with it or not—and why.

Project Catchy Content promises to analyze blog posts and store listings, suggesting everything from better colors to tweaked copywriting, in order to get the best possible response from your audience. Put differently, Adobe isn’t content with helping you make your website pretty anymore. It wants to help ensure that the design is effective too.

As Steve Hammond, a VP of Adobe Experience Cloud who leads the Sneaks program, explains, the work stems from years of Adobe’s AI research. The company has already developed some powerful AI-based tools for creatives, such as Content-Aware Fill, which uses AI to analyze a scene and fill in plausible objects such as grass or water over a blemish that you’d like to cover up.

Read Full Blog

Why is nobody clicking your website? Adobe’s brutally honest new AI can tell you

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies