Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

While impersonating to createcollectionwizard via new user created, seeing NULL pointer error

Level 2

URL: http://localhost:4502/mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/collections/createcollectionwizard.html/content/da...

I have added the user to dam-users group. Along with that, I have given below permission.

jcr:read to /home/users

Seeing below error:

Failed executing script /libs/cq/Page/Page.jsp: java.lang.NullPointerException

Cannot serve request to /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/collections/createcollectionwizard.html/content/dam/collections in BundledScriptServlet (/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/collections/createcollection/selfcollectionmember/selfcollectionmember.jsp)

Exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at libs.dam.gui.coral.components.admin.collections.createcollection.selfcollectionmember.selfcollectionmember__002e__jsp._jspService(selfcollectionmember__002e__jsp.java:163)
	at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)

Screenshot:

Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 1.42.25 PM.png

Kindly let me know what other permissions are required to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I managed to find the root cause of the issue. It was because, I missed adding user's email ID while creating the user. After I have added user's email, this issue is resolved!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

I managed to find the root cause of the issue. It was because, I missed adding user's email ID while creating the user. After I have added user's email, this issue is resolved!