Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Which frame work combinations will be faster in page rendering.?

Level 5

Hi Experts,
I can see there are multiple ways of coding in AEM, JSP, EXT JS, JSTL, Sightly, CORAL UI, Angular JS. Am confused with what are the combinations that can be best to use in AEM for a faster web page rendering to the end user.? and also very less help documents i can see to find the combination usage and best practices of these tools.

Regards,

Kk

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Krish,

There is no direct answer to this question. Even if there is something called best combination, bad level of coding can degrade performance.

1. EXT JS (classic ui) and CORAL UI (touch ui) is more of a framework in which Authoring part is built for AEM

2. When it comes to AEM 6+ - Sightly and Java is normally used for development

3. Apart from Sightly + Java, If your application requires client side interaction Angular JS is good framework to use

hope it helps

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Krish,

There is no direct answer to this question. Even if there is something called best combination, bad level of coding can degrade performance.

1. EXT JS (classic ui) and CORAL UI (touch ui) is more of a framework in which Authoring part is built for AEM

2. When it comes to AEM 6+ - Sightly and Java is normally used for development

3. Apart from Sightly + Java, If your application requires client side interaction Angular JS is good framework to use

hope it helps

Thanks