Expand my Community achievements bar.

what is the event listener that can be used after dialog content loaded.? -Touch UI - AEM-6.2

Level 5
Level 5

Hi

Am trying to use $document.on("dialog-ready", function() { .. } for touch UI dialog customization. Where as i can see the dialog-ready event fires before the dialog content is fully loaded which gives me a unavailability of tags for traversal of dialog html.

1. Is there any event listener that i can use for triggering a call after my dialog is fully loaded with all widgets and its values.?
  2. Also what is the order of sequence AEM loads the $document.on("dialog-ready", function() { .. } when compares with $(document).on("foundation-contentloaded", function (e) { .. } .?
  3. Is there any documentation link where i can find these event listeners apart from Adobe Experience Manager Help | Using Event Handlers in Adobe Experience Manager Touch UI Components .?

~~

VAr

3 Replies

Level 10

Whats the exact use case you are trying to accomplish - purhaps there is another way.

Level 5
Level 5

Hi Scott,

Am trying to do a show hide for a multifield inside a dialog for a select change. Where as it works fine for selection change but on dialog open i have to get back the original authored content selections and show hide the related multifield widgets.

~~

VAr

Level 8

You need to call hide function in both foundation-contentloaded and dialog ready