Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

WeRetail changing the hero message

Level 2

Hi,

I am relatively new to AEM and have been playing around with the we-retail sample site on AEM 6.4.

I am trying to change the message for the all new winter collection on the demo site.

I have gone to the language master for the English page and I got the following screen when clicking the configuration.

1616432_pastedImage_0.png

I then found this same content source in the campaign folder and also under persnalization

1616434_pastedImage_2.png

I changed the word earth to planet but my change is not being reflected back to the language master.

Any idea how I can make this change, assume it should be simple but just cant seem to figure it out.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Manoj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

OK, I have figured this out. On the edit menu drop down select targeting, then start, you can the get to the component and configuration as per the screen below for default and can make the changes. to the text.

1616940_pastedImage_0.png

Hope this helps anyone else trying to get their head around the new interface.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

For translation related questions - we just had a webinar where they held related demos. See this ATCE on this subject -- Scott's Digital Community: [Webinar |October] AtACE Session: Creating a site structure to support yo...

Level 2

Just been through the webinar but it does not seem to answer my question, its not really about translation but more about content editing particularly as its showing a target icon.

Level 10

I have asked our team that works on language master to look here.

Correct answer by
Level 2

OK, I have figured this out. On the edit menu drop down select targeting, then start, you can the get to the component and configuration as per the screen below for default and can make the changes. to the text.

1616940_pastedImage_0.png

Hope this helps anyone else trying to get their head around the new interface.

Level 2

Also dont forget you have to roll out the changes to the US and Canada site.