Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

We retail bundle issue in 6.3

Level 4

Hi,

I'm having this error in fresh AEM 6.3 install in the sample we-retail project. Anyway to resolve it?

bundle.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This could be an issue with the instance. Try to create another instance and see if it exist. Cos' when we start the fresh instance, we retail works fine.

To resolve this, you can try installing core components bundle. It might resolve this issue. But, as I said, this issue shouldn't be there at first place.

Regards,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This could be an issue with the instance. Try to create another instance and see if it exist. Cos' when we start the fresh instance, we retail works fine.

To resolve this, you can try installing core components bundle. It might resolve this issue. But, as I said, this issue shouldn't be there at first place.

Regards,

Himanshu

Level 10

This does not happen when you install AEM. Something must have been modified. I recommend installing a fresh instance and looking at that.

Level 10

Yes, Install the fresh instance and see We Retail will work!! I didn't see this issue any time.

Thanks,

Ratna.

Level 4

Hi ,

I am also facing the same issue, but in my case the bundle comes to installed state when I am installing SP2 & CFP2.

Regards,

Subrato