Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Versioned clientlibs not working for js

Level 4

ACS Commons Versioned clientlibs is not applying for all the js files on the page. It is working in higher environments and not in local.

Any idea why this is happening?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Got the fix. was using older version of acs commons which is not compatible with 6.5.7 version of aem and hence the issue. It will be resolved in ACS 4.11.2 version

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Community Advisor

@MohitKumarK,

It might be because your configuration has not set properly. Sure that the configuration is set under an active run mode in your local AEM. Can you share with us the location of the file where the versioned-clientlibs.xml lives, and also its configuration?

Documentation can be found here: https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/versioned-clientlibs/index.html

Community Advisor
have you tried restarting your AEM instance.

Level 4
yes. its working for css only for js i have issue.

Community Advisor
Can you check in your local author development AEM, look for at a page in disabled mode, is this the same issue where only the CSS is ACSHASHED?

Correct answer by
Level 4

Got the fix. was using older version of acs commons which is not compatible with 6.5.7 version of aem and hence the issue. It will be resolved in ACS 4.11.2 version

Administrator
Thank you for sharing the solution with community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Thank you . It is working for me after i upgraded ACS version . But we have observing that type=text/javascript is missing from the genrated client libs .  Any idea how to fix this .

Level 1

Thank you @MohitKumarK. We upgraded from AEM 6.5.5 to 6.5.15 and the js MD5 hash stopped working but only for .js files. CSS files were still hashed. The update to ACS Commons 4.11.2 fixed the issue.

ACS Commons 4.11.2:

https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/releases/tag/acs-aem-commons-4.11.2