Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ValidationViolation: jackrabbit-filter, jackrabbit-nodetypes

Level 1

Hi Community,

I'm getting below error while building the project.

ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-filter: Node '/content/dam/dam:batch' is not contained in any of the filter rules", filePath=jcr_root\content\dam\.content.xml, nodePath=/content/dam/dam:batch, line=7, column=43

ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-nodetypes: Property 'sling:resourceType' [String] is not allowed in node with potential default types [nt:folder]: No applicable property definition found for name and type!", filePath=jcr_root\content\dam\.content.xml, nodePath=/content/dam/dam:batch, line=7, column=43

Here is the screenshot of the error:

vrkn456_1-1699028593629.png

Here is the ui.apps.structure (pom.xml) file

<filters>
<!-- /apps root -->
<filter><root>/apps</root></filter>
<filter><root>/apps/aemtechie</root></filter>

<!-- Common overlay roots -->
<filter><root>/apps/sling</root></filter>
<filter><root>/apps/cq</root></filter>
<filter><root>/apps/dam</root></filter>
<filter><root>/apps/wcm</root></filter>
<filter><root>/apps/msm</root></filter>

<!-- Immutable context-aware configurations -->
<filter><root>/apps/settings</root></filter>

<!-- DAM folder root, will be created via repoinit -->
<filter><root>/content/dam/aemtechie</root></filter>

</filters>

And here is the ui.content (pom.xml) file

<validatorsSettings>
<jackrabbit-filter>
<options>
<validRoots>/conf,/content,/content/experience-fragments,/content/dam</validRoots>
</options>
</jackrabbit-filter>
</validatorsSettings>

Please can someone help me with this. I'm not able to understand the issue.

@aanchal-sikka @arunpatidar @Jennifer_Dungan @ParthaSarathy @Manoj_Kumar_ 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-nodetypes: This error message suggest that it’s failing to validate the node type of the node. If you don’t define the node type it will consider as folder, default behaviour. If you check the log in details it’s complaining that you are trying to set the node property like jcr:title,sling:resourceType  to the folder node

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-nodetypes: This error message suggest that it’s failing to validate the node type of the node. If you don’t define the node type it will consider as folder, default behaviour. If you check the log in details it’s complaining that you are trying to set the node property like jcr:title,sling:resourceType  to the folder node