Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

using this /libs/wcm/foundation/components/utils/ParagraphSystem.js for paraghraphsystem in AEM 6.4 is correct ?

Level 1

I am new to aem 6.4 and I have upgraded my project form 6.2 to 6.4. In the below code "content-section-parsys.js"file  uses  /libs/wcm/foundation/components/utils/ParagraphSystem.js for ParagraphSystem. Will it work if we use this paragraphsystem.js AEM 6.4 or we need to use any other js for ParagraphSystem.

content-section-parsys.html :

<sly data-sly-use.parsysComponent="content-section-parsys.js" data-sly-list.row="${parsysComponent.rows}">

<div class="row${row.wrapperCssClass}">

<sly data-sly-list.column="${row.columns}">

<div id="section-${currentNode.parent.identifier}-${column.index}" class="${column.wrapperCssClass}" style="outline: none;">

<sly data-sly-test="${!column.columns && column.resourceType}"

data-sly-resource="${column.resourcePath @ resourceType=column.resourceType, cssClassName=column.cssClasses}"></sly>

</div>

</sly>

</div>

</sly>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

In AEM 6.4 it is recommended to use responsive grid, in order to make full use of layout container and editable template. But yes in aem 6.4 also paragraphsystem.js is available as same location. The only change is you will not be able to overlay this node as this is of type type granite:finalArea whereas in aem 6.2 it is normal node so you will be able to overlay this.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

In AEM 6.4 it is recommended to use responsive grid, in order to make full use of layout container and editable template. But yes in aem 6.4 also paragraphsystem.js is available as same location. The only change is you will not be able to overlay this node as this is of type type granite:finalArea whereas in aem 6.2 it is normal node so you will be able to overlay this.