Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

User permission activity

Level 1

Hi Team,

1) I have created  user group and user ID in AEM 6.3 , I want to perform Create , Read , Delete , Update operations on 'SOLUTIONS' tab .

Could you please guild , where this tab is present in AEM , and in order to perform CRUD operation on that 'SOLUTION' tab, which Permission tab need to be selected ?

2) In User Profile > Logout option , i want to perform Create , Read , Update , Delete operation , Is this possible to have control on 'Logout' option through permission tab ?

3)In User profile >  Profile >" Add User Group " and 'Delete user Group ' , i want to perform same Create , read , update , delete operation , Is this possible to have control using permission Tab ? If yes then please provide the path in permission tab to control this operation .

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

How to setup permissions, etc is documented here: User, Group and Access Rights Administration

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

How to setup permissions, etc is documented here: User, Group and Access Rights Administration