Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Upgrade from AEM 6.0 to AEM 6.1

Level 2

How perform upgrade from AEM 6.0 to AEM 6.1 for Application Server Installatio ?

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/deploy/upgrade.html only explains upgrade from AEM 5.6 to AEM 6.1 !

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Those are the main AEM installation docs. In that procedure - they are using 5.6 as an example. This implies that there should not be much difference if you are using 6. If you think there is a difference and there is missing information, please open a ticket. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Those are the main AEM installation docs. In that procedure - they are using 5.6 as an example. This implies that there should not be much difference if you are using 6. If you think there is a difference and there is missing information, please open a ticket. 

Level 2

AEM 6.0 already uses Oak repository, so I think there is no need to migrate repository and segmentstore. I just want to know if undeploying the AEM 6.0 war and then deploying the new AEM 6.1 war is sufficient.