Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Updating href to assets whenever Migration

Level 1

Whenever migration doing on that time href not updating to assets . So need to check which dam/asset file have href using property and based on that needs to update href to that asset and navigate to related pdf file. 

I have added below code in component  to display href link from property .

"<DIV id='rightSideNormalText'>${procedureDetails.procedureDetailSteps @CONTEXT ='html' }<br/>"
Here procedureDetails was my model class and procedureDetailSteps was property name . But this above code printing anchor text only and not printing href tag.
My property value : 
<ul><li><a href="/documents/2014-Documents/1st National Bank 193106 FB Grid .pdf" target="_blank">1st National Bank 193106 SOB 2014<br />
</a><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </li></ul><p>Account Executive:&nbsp; Sandie Gaffney 412-544-1639</p>

Can anyone helpout for this issue 
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Community Advisor

I didn't understand exact issue but as your code snippet, looks the pdf link is not proper. did you make the href link is valid? 

/documents/2014-Documents/1st National Bank 193106 FB Grid .pdf  - Are you configuring DAM pdf path in the dialog level? 

Level 1

We are migrating some files into dam/assets .In that some assets have href links some don't have href links.  whenever migrating files we are getting text only .we are not getting href in sites . We didnt do any authoring changes .

My property node value : 

<ul><li><a href="/documents/2014-Documents/1st National Bank 193106 FB Grid .pdf" target="_blank">1st National Bank 193106 SOB 2014<br />
</a><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </li></ul><p>Account Executive:&nbsp; Sandie Gaffney 412-544-1639</p>
I need href value in sites. How can I get that . Can you suggest me the way how to do this .

Correct answer by
Community Advisor