Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unresolved dependency after installing service pack 6.4.8

Level 2

Hello,

After installing AEM 6.4.8 on our dev instance, we are seeing the following issue:

stdout.log:05.07.2020 23:36:22.579 ERROR [FelixStartLevel] ERROR: Bundle '176' Error starting launchpad:resources/install/0/aemds-guide-core-impl-5.0.118.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core-impl [176](R 176.0): missing requirement [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core-impl [176](R 176.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.adobe.aemfd.expeditor.service)(version>=2.10.0)(!(version>=3.0.0))) Unresolved requirements: [[com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core-impl [176](R 176.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.adobe.aemfd.expeditor.service)(version>=2.10.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))])
stdout.log:org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core-impl [176](R 176.0): missing requirement [com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core-impl [176](R 176.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.adobe.aemfd.expeditor.service)(version>=2.10.0)(!(version>=3.0.0))) Unresolved requirements: [[com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core-impl [176](R 176.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.adobe.aemfd.expeditor.service)(version>=2.10.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))]

I can confirm that the bundle - Expression Editor Utils Bundle (com.adobe.aemfd.expeditor.aemfd-expeditor-utils-bundle) is missing in that environment.

But I am not sure how to resolve this issue.

I had done the same SP installation in my local and faced no such issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ruchi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ruchim71073425 

Could you please verify:

• If you have updated the custom aem code to use aem 6.4.8 uber jar? You have to update pom uber version like below:

<dependency>
                             <groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId>
                            <artifactId>uber-jar</artifactId>
                            <version>6.4.8</version>
                            <scope>provided</scope>
                        </dependency>

• Also, the mentioned package com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core-impl is related to AEM forms package which might be missing in your local instance. You need to verify if the AEM version 6.4.8 support different version of the package which might be located here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/aem-forms/kb/aem-forms-releases.html

Regards,

Arpit Varshney

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ruchim71073425 

Could you please verify:

• If you have updated the custom aem code to use aem 6.4.8 uber jar? You have to update pom uber version like below:

<dependency>
                             <groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId>
                            <artifactId>uber-jar</artifactId>
                            <version>6.4.8</version>
                            <scope>provided</scope>
                        </dependency>

• Also, the mentioned package com.adobe.aemds.guide.aemds-guide-core-impl is related to AEM forms package which might be missing in your local instance. You need to verify if the AEM version 6.4.8 support different version of the package which might be located here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/aem-forms/kb/aem-forms-releases.html

Regards,

Arpit Varshney

Level 2
Thank you. Even though I had the same version of AEM forms package in my local and Dev, I had to install an additional package in Dev and it worked.