Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unexpected Payload URL - /bin/wcmcommand...

Level 4

Our users were running into an issue where the default "future deactivation" workflow was not running at the set time. However, i tested it and it seemed to be working fine. The only difference is that some of the pending workflows that the users had created had a different payload that was a url to wcmcommand -

/bin/wcmcommand?cmd=open&path=%252Fcontent%252Finfocenter%252F ... (rest of the path) ... &_charset_=utf-8.html

while all of my workflow instances had the expected

/content/infocenter/...

I saw this post that described why the url does not work correctly, but i'm not sure why that payload is being set with /bin/wcmcommand in the first place? With that payload it doesn't seem to run the future deactivation workflow when the time is up.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Found this post that explains the /bin/wcmcommand url is a known bug. So i'm assuming the future deactivation workflow just doesn't process the payload path correctly and never runs.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Found this post that explains the /bin/wcmcommand url is a known bug. So i'm assuming the future deactivation workflow just doesn't process the payload path correctly and never runs.