Hello,I'm using AEM 6.3 and currently working on a dialog with a
datepicker field. I'm trying to use the "valueFormat" property so that I
can save the date value in something other than the standard UTC format
but it doesn't appear to work correctly. Setting it to "M/D/YY" results
in this error message in the log and nothing is saved
Exception during response processing.javax.jcr.ValueFormatException:
Invalid date 1/1/19 at
I'll take a look at that document, thanks.For ic_kal.html, it is
literally an html file stored under /content with -
"OK", so there is no template or underlying
page component that i'm aware of. That's why i chose this as an example,
because it shouldn't be doing any processing besides serving the doc.
However, i'm guessing if there are other pages causing issues this one
could have just been caught after we were already at 100% GC
Thanks for that, i did read through those earlier but they seem to end
about where i am now. The examples i've found all have obvious leak
suspects, such as a custom class, so i'm not sure how to handle the leak
suspects being part of CQ's framework classes. It just seems like all
HTTP/Servlet calls are causing memory leaks.
Hello,We've had memory leak issues for a while that will eventually push
our publishers into 100% GC after a week or two. Up until now we've just
been ignoring them because it's easier to restart the publisher but i
would like to really understand how to troubleshoot this. We have a heap
dump but what i'm seeing doesn't seem that helpful. All of the classes
it references are framework classes, so i'm not sure how to proceed in
finding the actual cause of the leak in our code. Below is the main l...
Hah, yeah i thought the same when i first heard it. Unfortunately this
is a corporate wide policy on tablets accessing our intranet, so we have
little hope of fighting it.In case anyone else is in the same situation
this is what i've been working on now. Instead of using a servlet, a
filter seemed to be close to what i wanted to do. Here is what i have so
far and it seems to be the right direction. If it sees a POST request
with a specific header, it will change the request to GET and forward.
Hello,We have a new requirement where a certain group of users are only
allowed to access our content (publish/dispatcher) through POST
requests. No GET requests are allowed.Does anyone have a good idea of
how to accomplish this? Looking at this answer i think the way to go
would probably be in writing a servlet that processes the POST request
for resource type "sling/servlet/default" and just add every extension
we'll need (html, css, js, etc.). This servlet will then have to
redirect to a GET ...
We have two sets of publish environments being replicated to from one
author server:First Set: 8 servers - CQ 5.6.1, JDK 1.7.0_72Second Set: 4
servers - CQ 5.6.1, JDK 1.6.0_33We've started to run into an issue the
last few months where random servers of the first set will not correctly
run our application's bundle after it has been replicated from author.
The bundle appears to start normally but when a JSP tries to use certain
classes the bundle will throw "unresolved compilation error" messages...