Highlighted

Uncaught ReferenceError: CQ is not defined

maheraj

05-12-2017

Hi there,

I am upgraded from AEM 6.0 to  AEM 6.2. There was some changes required and I have done those. Everything was fine. Recently I have upgraded CFP8. After that I am getting Uncaught ReferenceError: CQ is not defined in browser console in every page. I am getting this error in both author and publish instance. Here is the QA publish server of my application: Cheap Rental Cars and Car Rental Deals Worldwide - Fox Rent A Car.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue?

Here is my current instance version:

Adobe Experience Manager, Version 6.2.0.SP1-CFP8

Here is the browser console error:

Uncaught ReferenceError: CQ is not defined

at main.js:97

Replies

Highlighted
Highlighted

maheraj

06-12-2017

This is the path of my client libs folder this my my client lib folder: /etc/designs/dotcom/clientlibs_base . And I have added the dependencies. Still issue is there.

Highlighted

abhishekagg19

Employee

06-12-2017

Error is reported from main.js (loaded on top of the page)

And clientlibs_base.js is loaded at the end of the page. You might need to look into ordering of the client libraries in which they are included in the page.

Highlighted

smacdonald2008

06-12-2017

By the way - nice site. If you ever want to contribute some community code that help the AEM DEV community - let us know.

Highlighted

maheraj

06-12-2017

I need to resolve this issue. This issue is blocking my next release. If you can help me on this it will be great. Thank you.

Yes, I shall be glad to contribute some community code. Thank for the complement.

Highlighted

smacdonald2008

06-12-2017

I have never seen this issue nor do we have any webinars or task-based doc that i can point you to in order to resolve this.

However - there is a related thread here: cq5 - Uncaught ReferenceError: CQ is not defined - Stack Overflow

If this does not resolve it and you do not hear back from a community member - i strongly recommend opening a ticket as there may be a bug somewhere.

Highlighted

maheraj

06-12-2017

I have tried this solution already. Thank you for your suggestion. I am going to file a ticket in Day Care as I have very limited time to resolve this. Thanks again.