Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Unarchiver OOTB workflow

Level 1

Hello, 
I am using unarchiver OOTB workflow and then adding my process to copy the content from unarchivered folder to the desired location. But the the unarchived folder is unavailable to copy from. It appears only after the page refresh. What can be done to wait for unarchived folder to available before copy operation.  Thank you. I am using AEM cloud. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

steps to wait for the unarchived folder to become available before copying in AEM Cloud:

1. Edit your workflow.

2. Add a "Delay" step after the unarchiver step.

3. Configure the delay duration based on folder availability.

4. Connect the "Copy" operation to the "Delay" step.

5. Save and publish the updated workflow.

This will ensure the copy operation occurs only after the unarchived folder is accessible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

steps to wait for the unarchived folder to become available before copying in AEM Cloud:

1. Edit your workflow.

2. Add a "Delay" step after the unarchiver step.

3. Configure the delay duration based on folder availability.

4. Connect the "Copy" operation to the "Delay" step.

5. Save and publish the updated workflow.

This will ensure the copy operation occurs only after the unarchived folder is accessible.

Community Advisor

Hello @testweewew 

Workflow Launcher: At the end of extraction, dam:AssetState is set to "processed". 

aanchalsikka_0-1695183317522.png

asset_processing_on_sdk_358:/content/dam/wknd/DSC_0093.zip/jcr:content/renditions/original] com.day.cq.dam.core.impl.AssetProcessingStateManagerImpl Update asset /content/dam/wknd/DSC_0093.zip to state: processed and lastModifiedBy: workflow-process-service, processingId: null

We can create a new launcher, which triggers when dam:AssetContent is updated and dam:AssetState is set to processed.

post-processing workflows (recommended):

In cloud, we also have post-processing workflows. Those can be explored as well

Aanchal Sikka