Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

unable to update htl-maven-plugin to 1.0.6 to 1.4.0

Level 3

i want to use - 

<sly data-sly-test="${'abc' in pageProperties['project:services']}:">

10:50:21,825 [main] [ERROR]  /jcr_root/apps/abc/components/content/xyz/pageName.html [17:38]:                                                             ${'abc' in pageProperties['project:services']}: mismatched input 'in' expecting {'}', '.', '&&', '||', '[', '@'}

when updated the htl-maven -plugin 

getting below error 

11:30:06,912 [main] [ERROR] Plugin org.apache.sling:htl-maven-plugin:1.4.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find org.apache.sling:htl-maven-plugin:jar:1.4.0 in https://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of adobe-public-releases has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @niks1!

Have you tried Maven Central for dependency resolution?

Please also double check on the version information of your according dependency. According to the plugins usage section, the version looks something like (not just "1.4.0") for the latest releases:

<version>2.0.2-1.4.0</version>

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @niks1!

Have you tried Maven Central for dependency resolution?

Please also double check on the version information of your according dependency. According to the plugins usage section, the version looks something like (not just "1.4.0") for the latest releases:

<version>2.0.2-1.4.0</version>

Hope that helps!

Community Advisor

Hi @niks1,

Try building using "-U" in your maven command. Example : mvn -U install -PautoInstallPackage

I hope you are trying to update to this version of Sling HTL maven plugin - https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.sling/htl-maven-plugin/1.1.6-1.4.0