Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to see policy and other icons on template for editing with exisiting projects and getting not found 404 error for templates with new projects created

Level 2

Hi All,

I am trying to create SPA project with AEM 6.5.14 using archetype 27. so far i have been successfull to create integrate and develop a custom component successfully as mentioned SPA tutorials of adobe.

the issue started when i wanted to author custom component created (Open - Weather) on my react home page. i dont see any options on layout container of template for editing policies or the lock icon. this issues turns out to appear in all other previously created templates

Veena_Karnik_0-1667642156997.png

I tried checking the same by creating New Project and editing the structure of template but now i see 404 not found error.

Veena_Karnik_1-1667642464860.png

Can anyone suggest on this issue? 

Regards,

Veena

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you check whether the /conf structure is proper I your project?

Also verify the bundles in console if they are active.

Level 2

Hi Manikumar,

/conf structure from newly created project

Veena_Karnik_0-1667671650414.png

/conf structure from existing project i dont see any difference

Veena_Karnik_1-1667671842771.png

And all my bundles are active

Veena_Karnik_2-1667671921671.png

Also Anytime i try to click within container for editing policies i see some clientlibs errors

in console. i tried to rebuild clientlibs but the problem still persists.

Veena_Karnik_1-1667762474538.png

I am using AEM 6.5.0 with latest service pack 6.5.14 and 2.15.2 core components. the road had been really tough so far...:)

Community Advisor

@Veena_Karnik  

Try the following two methods and see if they fix the issue: 

1. Run complete deployment of both projects one after the other 
  2. If the first doesn't work, try refreshing the bundle in System Console with id - Day Communique 5 WCM Core Implementation (com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core)

Level 2

Hi @Lokesh_Vajrala 

I followed your steps as said and tried to restart the specified bundle

But the issue remains the same.

Veena_Karnik_0-1667931961177.png

Regards,

Veena

Community Advisor

@Veena_Karnik Other than the error in browser console, do you see any errors in the logs when loading the page or interacting with container? 

Also, check if there is any custom code that could break the editor functionality?  

Level 2

@Lokesh_Vajrala This is what i see in logs first highlighted is when i try to load the page and second is when i click within editor.

Veena_Karnik_0-1668337891480.png

but i dont see this path and no such files exists with this name under etc/clientlibs

Veena_Karnik_1-1668338004817.png

Veena_Karnik_2-1668338146744.png

Regards,

Veena