Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

unable to see components in sidebar

Level 3

Hello friends

I am follow this link http://www.aemcq5tutorials.com/tutorials/create-dialogs-aem/ for creating basic dialog and successfully created it but finally when i am going to site admin and looking at my existing page for editing my created components under component menu, components are not shown .

May be as per my experience i am assuming there could be any template realation, may be like i have to use some specific template to use this dialog which i am creating.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

It looks like you have not added your component group and that is why you are not able to see your components in the sidebar. Please go to the design mode and add your component group there.

For further details, kindly refer to the following link:

Configuring Components in Design Mode

We hope this helps!

Regards,

TechAspect Solutions

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

It looks like you have not added your component group and that is why you are not able to see your components in the sidebar. Please go to the design mode and add your component group there.

For further details, kindly refer to the following link:

Configuring Components in Design Mode

We hope this helps!

Regards,

TechAspect Solutions

Level 10

Hi,

Creating dialogs in components have no relation with templates whatever you use.

May be you didn't add the component group property or you may given blank property under it. Check this link to add component group here: Configuring Components in Design Mode

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.