Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to read classpath resource: OSGI-INF/com......

Level 4

While moving from SCR to R6 annotations, when I wrote juints for the newly developed OSGi component  using R6 annotations I faced the following error - "No OSGi SCR metadata found in classpath "

As a fix to this I have added a few dependencies as mentioned in this document - https://cqdump.wordpress.com/2019/01/14/writing-unit-tests-for-aem-part-2-maven-setup/

Now my new juint test works well without any problem but the existing junits that have been written for classes that use SCR annotations I see the below error,

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to read classpath resource: OSGI-INF/com....

Any help would be highly appreciated 

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @SHIBANI06,

Please change the maven-scr-plugin to the latest version and try. If it still does not work, please share the complete log.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam 

Level 4

Hi @Kiran_Vedantam, In addition to the above we are using AEM 6.4 and Java 1.8

Level 4
Hi @Kiran_Vedantam, In addition to the above we are using AEM 6.4 and Java 1.8

Level 4
Hi @Anudeep_Garnepudi, Will the junits work properly that have been written for both SCR and R6 annotations in the same project

Community Advisor
Should work. The link is to generation of SCR metadata for OSGi Declarative Service(R6/R7) annotations.