Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unable to load the migrated node properties in AEM dialog

Level 3

Hi Everyone,

Recently I have migrated Teamsite content into AEM(6.5) and programmatically create pages using sling api. 

Here, I have simple multitab dialog which is not loading the migrated data but if I author and save the values it was working. PFB for the reference screenshots and let me know if you need any details.

Did I miss anything during the migration? Please help here to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Kiranafter-authoring-dialog.pngbeforeauthoring-dialog.pngcontent-page-component-properties.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kiranv40650953 ,

Just check when you are authoring and saving the values, are they being saved with same property names (I mean are they overriding the existing migrated values or creating new property names or creating new nodes) or do you see any new property/node generated, or any other change.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kiranv40650953 ,

Just check when you are authoring and saving the values, are they being saved with same property names (I mean are they overriding the existing migrated values or creating new property names or creating new nodes) or do you see any new property/node generated, or any other change.

Level 3

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately one of the property type is mismatched. Once i update the type in backend, dialog values are populating. 

Thanks,

Kiran

Community Advisor

Can you please see the browser's console for any error while opening the dialog. It seems there are some issue with dialog's xml either in a form of using granite or coral UI in the same dialog or maintaining the pattern of granite UI while creating a dialog with corl UI.

Please see in that prospect.

Hope this will help.

Umesh Thakur

Level 3

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for your help. I have verified the browser console and not found any error after fixing the dialog property type. 

Thanks,

Kiran