Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to import lca package in AEM form - Http Error code =404

Level 1

Hi,

I encountered an error when I was trying to import the lca file through the AEM form admin UI.

It seems like the program is unable to connect to AEM instance but both the AEM and the AEM form instances are running.

I have also configured the live cycle connector at the AEM to point to the AEM form.

Both the AEM and AEM form is installed on my laptop. SP1 packages were also installed via package share on to AEM.

The same error also occurs when I try to export an archive using the workbench.

Pls let me know if there is anything I missed out. Is there any means I can test the connection from AEM form to AEM or vice versa?

Thanks in advance.

The error in the JBOSS log is as follows:

18:44:18,843 INFO  [com.adobe.livecycle.design.service.DesigntimeServiceImpl] (http-/0.0.0.0:8080-1) crx import failed will rollback any possible crx import for the package: test.zip: ALC-DSC-099-000: com.adobe.livecycle.packmgr.PackageManagerException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error received while making Service call to AEM. Http Error code =404

at com.adobe.livecycle.packmgr.client.PackageManagerServiceClient.importPackage(PackageManagerServiceClient.java:75)

at com.adobe.livecycle.design.service.DesigntimeServiceImpl.executeCrxImport(DesigntimeServiceImpl.java:3004)

at com.adobe.livecycle.design.service.DesigntimeServiceImpl.importApplication(DesigntimeServiceImpl.java:1627)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

Regards,

Dennis

9 Replies

Level 4

Hi Dennis,

Found a solution for this problem, my colleague is facing the same problem

Level 2

Hi Ruytero-HzmPcE,

Could you please share here if you have found solution for this error. Would be helpful for other folks. 
I'm facing error 
Caused by: ALC-DSC-099-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error received while making Service call to AEM. Http Error code =500

while creating archive for an application.

Thanks,
Talk.

Level 1

Hi,

I have exactly the same mistake, i can't export an LCA from workbench (AEM Forms 6.2).

Thanks.

Regards,

Adel.

ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:152)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvocationInterceptor.intercept(InvocationInterceptor.java:140)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:60)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.DocumentPassivationInterceptor.intercept(DocumentPassivationInterceptor.java:53)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:60)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(TransactionInterceptor.java:74)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.execute(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:357)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.doSupports(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:227)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor453.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

Caused by: ALC-DSC-099-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error received while making Service call to AEM. Http Error code =500

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.formsmanager.util.FormsManagerCqClient.getConfiguration(FormsManagerCqClient.java:61)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.formsmanager.service.impl.FormsManagementServiceImpl.getRepositoryRoot(FormsManagementServiceImpl.java:48)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:118)

... 108 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error received while making Service call to AEM. Http Error code =500

at com.adobe.livecycle.crx.integration.dispatcher.RestInvoker.invoke(RestInvoker.java:49)

at com.adobe.livecycle.crx.integration.dispatcher.LCtoCRXInvocationRouter$RouterHandler.invoke(LCtoCRXInvocationRouter.java:112)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy73.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.formsmanager.util.FormsManagerCqClient.invokeService(FormsManagerCqClient.java:43)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.formsmanager.util.FormsManagerCqClient.getConfiguration(FormsManagerCqClient.java:58)

... 114 more

Level 1

Hi Ruytero - Could you please tell us what the solution was ? even we are having the same problem and lca would not deploy nor be exported from workbench.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Level 1

Hi Dennis,

I had faced similar issue where my lca failed to import with somewhat similar error. Although I am not sure on what is official fix but a work around had worked for me. hope it will work for you too.

Open your lca file with winzip and see if test.zip  file is present. if present delete this zip file and save updated zip file. Try to import the updated lca via adminui, it should get imported.

Seems when we create process in AEM workbench Assets files and corresponding folders are created in CRX (/content/dam/formsanddocuments/<ApplicaitonName>). CRX package is created for same while exporting LCA.

Level 1

I believe you sent this to the wrong person.

Stephen Arnold

BET/ORS

Department of Human Services

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 8:02 AM, bhupendra.s4u <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Level 2

Hi All,
This might be late reply to this thread. But I have found a solution to this problem by updating the AEM Forms patch as well as the bundles which was on resolved state got active after applying the latest forms adons package and latest service pack. So over all if you are looking for solution to this problem then first update everything (forms adons, service packs, and patches) and then check.

Thanks,

Talk.