Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to get PredicateEvaluator instance

Level 2

Hello,

I'm getting the following errors in author instance:

error.log:10.10.2016 05:03:38.868 ERROR [10.43.32.118 [1476090145519] POST /content/phonegap/my-app/main/jcr:content/pge-app/app-config.newupdate.json HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.search.impl.builder.QueryBuilderImpl Unable to get PredicateEvaluator instance: limit
error.log:10.10.2016 05:03:38.869 ERROR [10.43.32.118 [1476090145519] POST /content/phonegap/my-app/main/jcr:content/pge-app/app-config.newupdate.json HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.search.impl.builder.QueryBuilderImpl Unable to get PredicateEvaluator instance: offset

But the stacktrace is not logged (or doesn't exist). Does anyone know what this error means?

It is related to ContentSync, when I stage changes.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

We solved the problem.

We were putting the params "offset" and "limit" in the map, to create the query.

map.put(PredicateGroup.PARAM_OFFSET, "0"); map.put(PredicateGroup.PARAM_LIMIT, PARAM_VALUE_UNLIMITED);

After removing these lines, the error is not logged anymore.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Please provide more details - are you using custom code? What API are you using if you are. If possible - post the code. 

Administrator

Can you please share with us, your Querybuilder  query?? what value you are using in p.limit ?

Please have a look at this similar post :- 

Link:- http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 2

We solved the problem.

We were putting the params "offset" and "limit" in the map, to create the query.

map.put(PredicateGroup.PARAM_OFFSET, "0"); map.put(PredicateGroup.PARAM_LIMIT, PARAM_VALUE_UNLIMITED);

After removing these lines, the error is not logged anymore.

Thanks.