I am currently using Adobe AEM 6.5 quickinstaller through which running aem-author instance on port 4502. Few days back, configured the latest package through guidance from this forum itself and could see Adobe Sign cloud service. Unfortunately, since last so many days, I have spent countless hours but unable to get Adobe Sign integration in place. I did carry out following steps:
1. Configured SSL on my local instance to make it https.
2. Created cloud configuration through "Configuration Browser" and gave name as "adobe sign".
3. Started creating configuration from Adobe Sign service under "Cloud Services".
3. Created my account in Adobe Sign developer account. Created API application. As per documentation, for "Redirect URI" in Configure OAuth, I have given following URL: https://localhost:8443/libs/adobesign/cloudservices/adobesign/createcloudconfigwizard/cloudservices....
4. When I attempt to give client ID, secret for API application and click on "Connect to Adobe Sign", system opens a new tab to a confirmation page stating that following API application will have access to your system etc and then I say "Allow".
After "allow" is clicked, system again opens the "create adobe sign" configuration page. I thought since I have given this as Redirect URI hence it is coming but configuration must already be there now.
When I attempt to use the service on my adaptive form, it does not show in the cloud service dropdown. Also, for this adobe sign integration configuration under "Adobe Sign" cloud service, I see configuration page blank.
This is really getting very difficult because there is not a single proper documentation/tutorial available which can elaborate on the same. This seems endless to me!!
Any help/pointers would be really great..
Thank you in advance.
Welcome to Adobe AEM Community.
I am not an AEM expert, as I take care of a different Product under AEM, but I think you need to have AEM Forms license for this.
As you might need to install Adobe AEM Forms Add-on Package for this.
Here is the documentation, you are looking for : https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/forms/adaptive-forms-advanced-authoring...
I will ask my AEM Forms team member to provide more information.
Thank you for your response.
Just to let you know, I have been able to install the add-on package because of which I could see "adobe sign" under "cloud services" and adobe sign component is visible to me in Adaptive forms. But when I select "add signature", then nothing appears in the Adobe Cloud Service Configuration. Ideally the configuration that I did from Cloud Service Adobe Sign using Oauth, client secret and ID should work. Looks like I am unable to successfully connect to Adobe Sign Application API that is why there is no proper configuration visible.
Hi @samsitr ,
If I understood your issue correctly, you are not able to see Adobe Sign Cloud Configuration in AF.Can you please confirm while creating the AF, had you selected the "Configuration Container".
Also, have you installed Forms Ad-on Package ?
Thank you for your response on my question.
I have already installed the add-on package. After installing the same, I could see "Adobe Sign" under "Cloud Services". I also get to see "Adobe sign" component to add in AF. The issue is:
1. While creating Adobe Sign configuration where we give oauth URL, client ID and secret and click on "Connect to Adobe Sign", there I am having issue as unable to connect properly. That could be the reason why when I click "Add Signature" in AF, it does not show Adobe Cloud Service in the drop down.