Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

unable to edit page

Level 3

i have multiple pages , all pages are working fine,but one of the page unable to edit suddenly
only two options are showing in edit dropdown one is "edit" and "time wrap" both are not selecting ,
no other options showing like developer other.

this happening if page is in .html , if i change it model.json i can see all options .
Even if i delete any component of this page from crx/de  , but still in page all components are showing

user96222_0-1702571410352.png

in console i found this

user96222_1-1702571446535.png

in logs
found some component shows error trying to delete from "crx /de "but still showing in page and below error

org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource JcrNodeResource, type=fd/af/authoring/editors/rendercondition/template-v2, superType=null, path=/libs/cq/gui/content/editor/formtemplate-v2/granite:rendercondition 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@user96222 

Please check the sling:resourceType of the page. Is it available? Is it the same as other pages?

Incase, you have been editing the page via CRXDE or moving the components around in code-base, there might be issues, configs on page are not in sync. Please create and use a new page 

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@user96222 I have seen this sometime ago.

Can you try re-starting your AEM author? May be some bundle activation problem.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@user96222 

Please check the sling:resourceType of the page. Is it available? Is it the same as other pages?

Incase, you have been editing the page via CRXDE or moving the components around in code-base, there might be issues, configs on page are not in sync. Please create and use a new page 

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@user96222 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni