Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to create resource named servlets in /bin

Level 3

Hi all, I created a registration form in my AEM Author instance which registers user in home/users using AEM Form Components. This form works fine in the AEM Author instance but when I checked my AEM Publish instance the users are not replicated in it. Also using the same form I am not able to create new users in AEM Publish instance.

In my error logs I get this error: 

org.apache.sling.api.resource.PersistenceException: Unable to create node at /bin/servlets

Also in my Networks tab in the chrome console the form username field is showing incorrect even though I have published content on the Publish instance.

I want to know how can this error be resloved and also how to replicate the users created in AEM Author instance to AEM Publish.

Thanks in advance
Jamhavi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

If your servlet path is /bin/servlets then you need to update the dispatcher rule for publish env as below:

Filter rule needs update if not done already as it might be blocking.

{ /type "allow" /method "GET" /url "/bin/servlets*" } in filter.any

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

hi @janhavi_singh 

did you check below configuration settings in publish instance 

PallaviShukla_3007_0-1655278950914.jpeg

Check below link for replication of users/groups from author to publish - 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-replicate-users-and...

Correct answer by
Level 4

If your servlet path is /bin/servlets then you need to update the dispatcher rule for publish env as below:

Filter rule needs update if not done already as it might be blocking.

{ /type "allow" /method "GET" /url "/bin/servlets*" } in filter.any